Wednesday 9 November 2011

More's Blog Boudoir

I'm not used to winning stuff. I'm definitely no Charlie Sheen. So forgive me whilst I totally big myself up for becoming one of the blogs chosen to be part of More's Blog Boudoir. Ohhh yeaaaah. *puts shirt over head and does victory lap around the living room* I'm very chuffed, especially since my blog is a mere infant next to some of the others chosen. But I'm particularly touched because Lydia from The Only Way Is Essex was on the judging panel - that's all the approval I need in life.
"So I'd like to thank my parents, my record company and God..."
If you've been directed here from More's website, welcome and thank you for checking out my rofltastic ramblings (I can be arrogant now because of this, soz). And for more frequent ramblings follow me on twitter: twitter.com/chrystiread.
In all seriousness, I am delighted. I'm probably more pleased about this than I was getting a journalism degree or when that guy from Hollyoaks came onto me. So I'm really really pleased.
Here are the other blogs chosen. As you can see, I'm in good company. Well done to all the other bloggers. xx

Babble Emporium....

Beauty & The Blog....

Beauty Magpie....

Because wearing black looks mysterious....

Oh Chlo!....

Girl lost in the city....

L'Espoir de ma vie....

Romeo and the lonely girl....

Thunder and threads....

Write like no one's watching

No comments:

Post a Comment